100% of our learners have expressed they enjoyed their apprenticeship learning journey*
Become an apprentice and grab your opportunity to gain recognised qualifications and essential skills while you earn at work.
The experience that you will gain as an apprentice will remain with you for life and provide you with the transferable skills you will need for the future.
Apprenticeships in Wales are available to anyone who wants to learn at work and expand their knowledge and skills. Find out…What is an apprenticeship? >>
Why become an Apprentice:
- You learn on the job
- Earn while you learn
- Gain skills, knowledge, experience & face new challenges
- Gain recognised qualifications that employers respect
- Excellent progression opportunities, whether looking to study further or climb the ranks within the workplace
- Learning at a pace suited to you with the support of a training officer
Apprenticeships & Training
Our Apprenticeships on average take 18 months to complete, but depending on the apprenticeship programme chosen it may take up to 3 years.
We are one of the leading training providers in Wales and specialise in delivering apprenticeships in the following occupational areas;
- Licensed Hospitality
- Food & Drink Manufacturing
- Customer Service
- Retail Skills
- Business Administration
- Financial Planning Services
- Sustainable Resource Management
- Team Leading
- Fencing (construction)
- Equine Care
- Children’s Care Learning & Development
- Health & Social Care
All our apprenticeship programmes are accredited and certificated by Awarding Bodies and are delivered by our highly skilled training team to ensure you receive only the best quality of training. Don’t just take our word for it, see what our apprentices say about us >>
Apprenticeship Matching Service (AMS)
The apprenticeship matching service enables you to search for quality apprenticeship job opportunities in Wales available to you.
Why not visit Careers Wales website today and register to apply for jobs >>
The Welsh Government provides funding for most of your training costs (different levels of funding apply depending on criteria), with the support from the European Social Fund.
If you are interested in employing an apprentice, or starting an Apprenticeship programme, please contact us to discuss your options and how we can help you;
Email: email@example.com or Tel: 01938 555893
* statistics results are from an apprentice survey carried out in 2013