Food Safety Level 2
Dates for your Diary: Next course dates available on our CIEH Level 2 Food Safety is on;
- Wednesday 31st May 2017, Welshpool
- Friday 16th June 2017, Welshpool
Book your place today by contacting Debbie Thomas on; Email: email@example.com
CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing
CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
These qualifications have been developed to address the growing need to make learning more relevant to specific business environments and meet the National Occupational Standards. The Level 2 Awards in Food Safety provide a flexible syllabus which enables training to be tailored to meet specific needs
Who needs this qualification?
Anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled.
Typical environments may include:
• Pubs, Hotels & Restaurants
• Supermarkets and Retail Environments
• Food and Drink Manufacturers
• Care homes
Why is this training important?
Everyone who works with food has a special responsibility for safeguarding the health of consumers and ensure that the food they serve or sell is perfectly safe to eat.
• Firm grasp of the importance of food safety and knowledge of the systems, techniques and procedures involved
• Understanding of how to control food safety risks (personal hygiene, food storage, cooking and handling)
• Confidence and expertise to safely deliver quality food to customers
Refreshment of this qualification is recommended at least every three years.
This course is a one day programme assessment that consists of a multiple choice examination.
The course runs from 09.00am til 4.00pm.
Lunch is provided if you have any special dietary requirements, please contact our Commercial Course Manager, Debbie Thomas.
Please note: The location of your course will be stated in any letters received by us with regards to your attendance at this course.
For further information please contact Debbie Thomas on; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course costs £65 + VAT payable by cash or cheque
Please book your place by contacting Debbie Thomas on; Email: email@example.com