Health & Safety Level 2
Designed to ensure that all employees are aware of their own safety and the safety of customers, contractors and the public. This qualification can be tailored to business and individual needs to make the learning experience relevant and fit for purpose.
Who needs this qualification?
Anyone in a work environment.
Why is this training important?
Employers are responsible for providing safe and healthy workplace conditions as well as the right systems and methods for safe activities. Nevertheless employees also have a vital part to play in the equation. They need the right knowledge and the right attitude which demands proper training in the basics of health and safety, as well as specific training for individual tasks.
• Understanding the principles of health and safety and accident prevention
• Ability to contribute to any health and safety management system
• Understand the importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention
• Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
• Understand the hazard, risk and main causes of harm to workers (manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise and vibration)
• Understand the importance of following systems, procedures and rules
• Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
• Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
This course is a one day programme assessment that consists of a multiple choice examination.
The course starts at 09.00am until 4.00pm
Please note: The location of your course will be stated in any letters received by us with regards to your attendance at this course.
For further information please contact our Commercial Course Manager, Debbie Thomas.
This course costs £50 + VAT payable by cash or cheque:
Please book your place by contacting Debbie Thomas on; Email: email@example.com