The award-winning Haddon Training has over 20 years’ experience with apprenticeships and is recognised as Grade 1:” Outstanding” by OFSTED. Along with Further Education accolades, Haddon Training is now the preferred training provider for British Showjumping, British Dressage, British Eventing, The Showing Council and the British Racecourse Authority.
Vocationally experienced Trainer-Coaches have a wealth of experience from working in the industry, and will visit the Apprentice on-side once every 4-6 weeks to coach, support and mentor the young person through the programme.
Apprenticeship Qualifications available are:
- Horse Care Level 2 – Daily care to maintain the highest level of welfare; Assisting a supervisor or yard manager to care for the horses; Assisting a supervisor or yard manager with a training plan for each horse.
- Horse Care & Management Level 3 – Management of competition horses; preparing horses for public appearance; Horse riding (optional).
- Racehorse Care Level 2 – Escort racehorses to race meetings; Care for racehorses after racing; Choice of Riding and Non-Riding Units
- Racehorse Care and Management Level 3 – Choice of Riding and Non-Riding Units
- No upper age limit
- Not to have achieved a Foundation or Degree, NVQ 4 or Higher
- For Level 3, not to be in full time Education; School; College; University or on another Apprenticeship
Contact Haddon Training
Contact Haddon Training recruitment team to see what apprenticeship vacancies are available in your area. Tel on. 01672 519977 or Email on. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit >> http://www.haddontraining.co.uk/equine-wales/