Desirable personal qualities
* A passion for coffee and a dedication to constantly strive for exceptional quality
* Positive “Can Do” Attitude * Loves to look after and Serve others
* Able to work with autonomy and as part of a team
* Able to take and follow direction/instruction from others
* Able to give instruction/feedback to others in a constructive manner
* Willing to learn and progress with the role
* Aware of own learning style and personal
* Available to work weekends, bank holidays and evenings if required
* Manual handling: This position requires you to be fit & healthy to be able to manoeuvre
coffee sacks, lift tubs, operate, clean and maintain large mechanical equipment, stand
on your feet most of the day, able to negotiate stairs, ladders, bar/roastery/packing areas and
busy customer areas safely and at pace when required within the manual handling
* To demonstrate excellent time-management and organisation, able to work to a high
standard even in a busy or pressured environment
* Be a team player, helping others when appropriate, and know when to ask for support
from others in order to fulfill duties.
* Communicate any queries, issues or problems relating to your duties professionally and in a
timely manner to your Manager or Directors as appropriate.
* Take delivery of stock during shift, signing for and storing appropriately.
* Dispose of waste appropriately during/on completion of shift, helping with bins where
* Help out with till / washing up / cleaning duties when reasonably required by colleagues
* Be committed to ongoing Personal and Professional development
* Take responsibility for own presentation and hygiene
* Ensuring fitness to work in a catering environment
* Demonstrate a friendly, welcoming, professional “Can do” attitude with colleagues,
suppliers and customers.
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION*** BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application. CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF INTERVIEW ARRANGEMENTS AS APPROPRIATE **IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending. **IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE – please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be starting
40 hours per week
National Minimum Wage