To apply for this vacancy you must be ages between 16-24, as this is part of Welsh Government funded program. To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website >> https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=46738
Ridiculously Rich by Alana are looking for a General Assistant to join their team in their brand new bakery in Aberystwyth.
With the business expanding and our cakes in more demand than ever, you will be joining a busy and enthusiastic team baking and dispatching handmade tray bakes. This role will include responsibilities in the production and warehouse areas of the bakery.
- Assist with baking all Ridiculously Rich by Alana products including tray-bakes and more.
- Packing, labelling and dispatching all Ridiculously Rich by Alana products.
- Compliance with Health and Safety and hygiene guidelines.
- Working with the team to keep a clean and tidy environment.
- Assisting with stock counts and receiving deliveries.
- Ad hoc responsibilities within a bakery environment i.e. completing delivery notes, checklists and general day to day tasks.
- General understanding of the products and skills required.
- Passion and enthusiasm, positive attitude and motivated.
- Role may require occasional customer facing duties so a friendly and welcoming attitude is key.
Full on the job training will be provided by the company, leading to a sustainable job for the right candidate.
Desirable personal qualities
- No professional bakery skill required, but a love of cooking/baking will help.
- Ability to work well individually, take initiative and contribute to a team.
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure/to strict deadlines.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Language Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: Advantage.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
40 hours per week
Interviews will be conducted throughout the duration of the advert, the job will be offered as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION*** BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application. CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF INTERVIEW ARRANGEMENTS AS APPROPRIATE **IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending. **IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|