To apply for this vacancy you must be ages between 16-24, as this is part of Welsh Government funded program. To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website >> https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=46747
- Taking inbound, IT calls – with description of problems/issues.
- Raising service desk ticket.
- Basic computer installations.
- IT Goods in and returns responsibilities.
- Organising GDPR data cleansing.
- General office assistance to senior IT team.
- As the role and experience progresses training will be provided – initial router/computer and server in house preparation and software installation and setup
Full on the job training will be provided by the company, leading to a sustainable job for the right candidate.
Desirable personal qualities
The ideal candidate will be a fast learner with a strong interest in computing and computer networks, be confident, a good listener, and able to take direction and constructive criticism.
A good telephone manner and a pleasant personality.
Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Language Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: Advantage.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
40 hours per week
Interviews will be conducted throughout the duration of the advert, the job will be offered as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION*** BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application. CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF INTERVIEW ARRANGEMENTS AS APPROPRIATE **IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending. **IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|