To apply for this vacancy you must be aged between 16-24, as this is part of Welsh Government funded program.
Providing excellent customer service as the first point of contact for a small, friendly IT/Tech business.
- Logging incoming support tasks received by phone, email and in person.
- Responding to incoming emails and voicemails
- General administration
- Basic repairs and fault resolution
- A strong interest in ICT and knowledge of the following would be desirable:
- PC workstations including Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Apple IOS
- Office Applications including Microsoft Office 2007 – 2016
- Cloud Services including google and Microsoft Office 365
- Security & Anti Virus software and back up systems
- A driving licence is necessary as the position requires travel to and from the workplace.
Pay: National Minimum Wage
Full on the job training will be provided by the company, leading to a sustainable job for the right candidate.
To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website>> https://ams.careerswales.com/SelfService/ViewVacancy.aspx?vacancyId=44153
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|