To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website>> https://ams.careerswales.com/SelfService/ViewVacancy.aspx?vacancyId=44153
- Laminates layers of fiberglass on moulds to form panelsCuts fiberglass mat
- Places layers of mat in mould smooths out wrinkles by hand
- Mixes catalyst into resin as well as saturates cloth mat with mixture, using brush
- Works saturated mat into shape of mould with hands using a roller, to remove air bubbles
- Bonds wood reinforcing strips to panel structures, using resin-saturated fiberglass
- Remove completed panels from moulds
- Inspect, clean, and also assemble moulds prior to start of work
- Apply wax to surface of mould to facilitate assembly removal of laminated parts
- Apply resin to surfaces of mould prior to placement of fiberglass mats.
Hours: 40 per week
Pay: National Minimum Wage
Training: Full on the job training will be provided by the company, Leading to a sustainable job for the right candidate.
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION*** BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application. CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF INTERVIEW ARRANGEMENTS AS APPROPRIATE **IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending. **IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE – please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be starting.
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|