To apply for this vacancy you must be ages between 16-24, as this is part of Welsh Government funded program. To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website >> https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=46657
IT Technician / Telecommunications
- Familiarity with Firewalls and Content Filtering.
- Knowledge of working with Dark Fibre in metro/urban deployments.
- Cisco, HP, Ubiquiti and Mikrotik knowledge and qualifications.
- Knowledge of Microwave and Wireless Transmission Technologies.
- PCI/ISO compliant environment managing Virtual Server environments.
- Understanding of GPON.
- Knowledge of DWDM/CWDM equipment.
- Knowledge of SDN.
Full on the job training will be provided by the company, leading to a sustainable job for the right candidate.
Desirable personal qualities
Good communication, Presentable, team player, eager to learn.
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Language Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
37.5 hours per week
Interviews will be conducted throughout the duration of the advert, the job will be offered as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION*** BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application. CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF INTERVIEW ARRANGEMENTS AS APPROPRIATE **IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending.
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|