To apply for this vacancy you must be aged between 16-24, as this is part of Welsh Government funded program.
To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website>> https://ams.careerswales.com/SelfService/ViewVacancy.aspx?vacancyId=44153
- Trainees required to join our engineering team, manufacturing, refurbishing, repairing hydraulic cylinders, to a high standard, Must have basic skills/ knowledge in manual lathe & milling machines, training will be provided to the right candidates,
- Interest in any hydraulics or welding an advantage but not essential as full training would be provided
- Driving licence an advantage
- Full on the job training will be provided by the company,
- Leading to a sustainable job for the right candidate.
Hours: 40 per week
Pay: National Minimum Wage
Desirable personal qualities: Willing / reliable / honest trainee who wants be part of our team & to learn from experienced engineers
Qualifications: No minimum requirements
Welsh Language Requirements: Welsh Spoken Skill = Desirable. Welsh Written Skills = Advantage.
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION*** BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application. CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF INTERVIEW ARRANGEMENTS AS APPROPRIATE **IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending. **IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE – please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be starting
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|