To apply for this vacancy you must be aged between 16-24, as this is part of Welsh Government funded program:
We are looking for a part-time Kitchen Porter to work with our catering team. You will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Ensure that the kitchen is kept clean and tidy at all times ensuring that the high level of cleanliness is maintained.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Deep clean of kitchen.
Hours: 25 per week
Pay: National Minimum Wage
Full on the job training will be provided, leading to a sustainable job for the right candidate.
To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website>> https://ams.careerswales.com/SelfService/ViewVacancy.aspx?vacancyId=44153
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|