To apply for this vacancy you must be aged between 16-24, as this is part of Welsh Government funded program.
To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website>> https://ams.careerswales.com/SelfService/ViewVacancy.aspx?vacancyId=44153
- This job can be very interesting for someone wanting a very varied job and also take initiative to help the business grow.
- Check out www.oldrectorynewport.com which has running successfully for over 30 years. However, with the new huge studio, for yoga, wellness groups and weddings there is ever more need for a broad range of marketing.
- Understanding and interest in the business is essential, to then brainstorm and bring new ideas and enthusiasm to many aspects of social media, research of information to add to the website and marketing.
- Knowledge of illustrator and Photoshop are an advantage.
- Interest in networking helps and attending marketing opportunities help.
- Car is not essential as we are on a bus route.
Hours: 40 per week
Pay: National Minimum Wage
Training: Full on the job training will be provided, Leading to a sustainable job for the right candidate.
IMMEDIATE APPLICATION IS ADVISABLE.
TO START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
CLOSING DATES & START DATES ARE ONLY A GUIDELINE AND MAY CHANGE
SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF INTERVIEW ARRANGEMENTS AS NECESSARY
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|