To apply for this vacancy you must be aged between 16-24, as this is part of Welsh Government funded program.
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the team.
- Developing skills, knowledge and experience in all aspect of administration.
- Data input and data extraction. Processing sales and purchase orders and maintaining diary to ensure all goods are delivered to agreed timescales.
- Use and develop existing software packages including sage, quick books Microsoft office suite.
- Dealing with external post, e mails including re-distribution to other members as required.
- Answering and dealing with queries through all forms of communication.
- Maintaining database with any updates and creating actions as required to all team members.
- Taking messages for other member of the team where required.
- Maintaining computerised systems and record keeping to the requirement of the business.
- Attending and taking part in team meetings to provide updates on work load, business objectives and regular reviews on your progress.
- Photocopying, scanning and typing duties required to meet business needs.
- Dealing with customer enquiries in a timely manner to provide customer service support to our growing network of installers.
- Develop an understanding of the importance of the Renewable Energy Sector.
- Think outside the box to understand the bigger picture of the business needs.
- Generate clients orders & invoices in a timely manner to enable good management of cash flow.
- Use initiative to problem solve and find potential solutions.
- Providing a high level of customer services to ensure the client is kept well informed at all stages of the sell process for their project/projects.
- Look at ways to improve the operational effectiveness within the office working alongside the Operations.
- Director and Operations Line Manager.
- Adopt a methodical approach to work to maximise time efficiency.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality at all times.
Desirable personal qualities:
- Good IT knowledge (e.g. Word Processing, spreadsheets, access, databases, internet and e mails)
Training will be given for specific database but basic understanding of database systems would be an advantage. Methodical. Good Attention to detail. Flexible. Good Team Player . Willingness to listen & learn . Good Clear Communication to clients, suppliers and internal team members. Good telephone manner . Well organised Good time management. Good standard of numeracy and literacy. Capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines. Good attention to detail.
Hours: 37.5 per week
Pay: National Minimum Wage
To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website>> https://ams.careerswales.com/SelfService/ViewVacancy.aspx?vacancyId=44153
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|