Unemployed? Aged 16-24? Looking for a Job?
Would you like a six month job opportunity with the possibility of continued employment at the end of the experience?
If you are 16-24 and currently not in education or employment you could be eligible for the Jobs Growth Wales programme and we will pay your wages at national minimum wage rate.
The programme offers a six month job opportunity for you to become part of a company. You will be fully signed up to their terms and conditions of the employer you are placed with and will be paid at national minimum wage for your age for a minimum of 25 hour per week and maximum of 40 hours per week.
To be eligible for this programme you will need to be:
- 16-24 years old
- Not in education, employment or training
- Living in Wales
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Not already undertaken a Jobs Growth Wales job opportunity before
- Not been referred to/or are participating in the Work Programme or Work Choice Programme.
- Can provide evidence to support your eligibility as stated above
- Are considered work ready by your Job Centre Work Coach or Careers Wales Adviser
If you are a young person between 16-24 years, are eligible and looking for a job, opportunities are available all over Wales and are led by the Welsh Government & supported by the European Social Fund.
Opportunities that are managed by Cambrian Training Company are a in the following areas;
- Neath Port Talbot
You can search and apply on-line for job vacancies offered by employers in Wales.
SEARCH FOR A VACANCY WITH CAMBRIAN TRAINING TODAY»