We have excellent working relationships with a wide range of businesses & organisations of all sizes across Wales.
We are committed to building, developing and maintaining relationships with businesses from across Wales. We are also active members and work closely with Networking Business Groups, Sector Skills Councils, and Professional Bodies to form strong partnerships and deliver excellence.
Our networking partners & organisations include;
- Member of Positive Pathways Powys
- Careers Wales
- Member of Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
- Member of Regional Learning Partnership
- Member of Welsh Culinary Association
- Member of World Association of Chefs Societies
- Member of Growing Mid Wales
- Member of National Training Federation for Wales (NTfW)
- Worldskills UK & Wales
- The National Federation of Meat & Food Traders
We support a variety of associations & clubs through community events at both local & national levels:
Training & Awarding Bodies
Cambrian Training Company works with partners to deliver learning & training programmes with the following organisations;
- Pearsons approved centre – Pearson company, is the UK’s largest awarding body, offering academic and vocational qualifications and testing in the UK
- BIIAB recognised centre – The professional body for the licensed retail sector and provider of the BIIAB APLH, the market leading personal licence qualification.
- Welsh Government, DfES – Department for Education & Lifelong Learning & Skills
- FDQ – FDQ Limited is a specialist awarding organisation focused on the food and drink industry
- Improve – Food & Drink Manufacturing Sector Skills Council
- CFA – Sector Skills Council for business skills
- EURSA – Energy & Utility Skills Sector
- Agored Cymru — Welsh awarding body of choice for education and training providers in Wales, committed to developing talent in Wales, for Wales
- WAMITAB — Awarding organisation for those working in: waste management and recycling, cleaning and street cleansing, facilities management and parking
Cambrian is dedicated to supporting both local and national charities and participates in many events within our community.
- This year we are supporting Cancer Research and have been actively raising money for them through various projects.
- We also support local charities such as Lingen Davies Cancer Fund through community based events such as; Fun Walks & Runs and so on.