Apprentice Baker – Patisserie
Terry’s Patisserie, Aberbargoed, CF81 9AG
Terry’s Patisserie is a growing, ambitious family company who have built a business on collective hard work of its team.
The business now wants to invest in upskilling our chefs and have exciting customers that means there is an opportunity to join us as we grow our team.
Those applying must be aware that the work is hard, requires high levels of focus and the highest standards are expected.
As an apprentice we would expect strong punctuality, manners, appearance and show a keen willingness to learn. The other skills can be taught if the attitude is correct.
• Working as part of a team alongside experienced pastry chefs
• Understanding the basics of working in a Kitchen environment
• Completing any HACCP paperwork which may be required
• Interacting with a recipe system (training provided during course)
• Arriving punctually with correct PPE worn in a smart manner
• Maintaining high standards and clean working environment
Desirable Personal Qualities:
• Passionate – A learner who enjoys growing as a person and part of a team.
• Patient – Understands learning as a process which requires dedication
• Independent – Able to work as part of a team but also ability to complete his/her task to the expected standard
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
Dependent on experience
31-40 hours per week
Employer to contact and arrange interview
Please send a cover letter and your CV to – email@example.com