Administration, Business and Office Work – Opportunity to join small family e-commerce company as an administration assistant.
- Answering the telephone in the Company prescribed manner, recording and passing on messages
- Responding to and liaising with customers regarding products and orders
- Respond to emails in the appropriate manner
- Open post and respond appropriately
- Manage deliveries – packaging orders; arranging of couriers
- Manage stock
- Update product information on the website.
- Provide accurate data entry and maintenance of customer records including electronic and hard-copy filing.
- Updating Social media – Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc
- Help to plan and execute direct email campaigns
- Investigate and deal with customer complaints
- Identify, suggest and implement improvements to customer service
- To carry out all other duties as instructed by manager relevant to the office and running of the business which may occasionally be off site
- Continually develop own product knowledge to be able to respond to clients
- Keep own working area clean and organised
- Make suggestions/recommendations to manager for improvements and innovative practices.
- Able to commit to their professional development.
- Contribute to a secure, safe and healthy working environment
Desirable Personal Qualities
- An individual looking to undertake an apprenticeship with a family company, with an interest in horse riding, agriculture, pets, fashion.
- Strong IT skills including familiarity with Microsoft Word and outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organisation skills and a flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work independently. Mathematics and English essential.
- No Minimum Requirements
- The successful candidates must be willing to undertake a Business Administration Apprenticeship.
- Training will be provided with the aim of achieving a broad understanding of the Business during the programme.
Welsh Language Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: Advantage
Welsh Written Skills: Advantage
30+ hours p/week
National Minimum Wage
Please attach your CV below or Go to link https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=47702