Apprentice Business Administrator
- Customer enquiries & engagement
- Record keeping use of word and Excel
- Maintain confidential staff records & Accounts
- Marketing and new business development
- Meeting organisation and lead
- Special events
We are a well established company, the candidate will have the opportunity to gain qualifications as well as on the job training. We aim to retain our apprentices with a full time position following completion.
Desirable personal qualities
- Would need to be flexible and prepared to roll up their sleeves and get involved.
- Forward thinking and constantly looking for new initiatives and business.
- Very well organised and good record keeper.
- Strong desire to learn and be involved.
- Understand confidentiality and the importance of keeping it.
- Use of word and Excel
- Use of Social media in a positive perspective
- Confident and a team player
- Able to prioritise, problem solving skill
No Minimum Requirements. Good verbal and written communication is essential.
Welsh Language Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
31-40 hours per week
To be made directly with the employer.
Email the address below to apply for this vacancy