The Cellar Bar and Kitchen Ltd, Caldicot, Monmouthshire
We are a local pub, serving good quality home cooked food and are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to start a career in hospitality with us.
• Responsible for the daily running of the kitchen – including opening & closing of the kitchen
• Preparation & cooking of dishes
• Stock management & rotation
• Management of Food Safety paperwork
• Responsible for maintaining a clean kitchen
• Responsible for all aspects of the kitchen including pot washing
• Effective communication & management of waitress/waiter
Desirable Personal Qualities:
• Confident, strong person that is willing to learn
• Good communication skills
• Excellent personal hygiene
• Works well as a team member
• Has a good eye for detail
• A dedicated & passionate person looking for a career as a chef
Looking for a chef with some experience and a min of a level 2 qualification or equivalent
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
31-40 hours per week
In person socially distance in line with Gov. Guidance.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to – Info.email@example.com