Apprentice Chef 4 vacancies in different locations
Frankie & Benny’s Broughton, Chester, SA311GA
Frankie & Benny’s Merthyr Tydfil, CF481UT
Frankie & Benny’s Carmarthen, SA311GA
Frankie & Benny’s Bridgend, CF329SU
What you will receive…
- Great training through our apprenticeship programme will set you up for success
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Team incentives
- 3% pension contribution
- Participation in our annual Share Save Scheme
- 30% discount across all of The Restaurant Group brands
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meal on shift
- Plenty of career progression opportunities
- You deliver great-looking food at pace, serving dishes that delight our guests and keep them coming back for more.
- You are always looking for ways to make service and operations better, coming up with new ideas that help the business grow.
- You are an expert on all things: policies, processes and specs, maintaining the kitchen that meets the highest levels of safety and hygiene standards.
- You understand the key performance indicators your restaurant is measured against and work hard to positively influence these whilst on shift.
- You are fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
Desirable Personal Qualities:
- enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Coachable, reflective and open to feedback
- Resilient and adaptable
None, full training will be given
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
National minimum wage
31-40 hours per week
On the employers website