Ty’r Winch, Old St. Mellons, Cardiff, CF3 5UW
- Preparation for service
- Production of dishes for immediate service and advance batches
- All relevant food hygiene paperwork
- Preparation of ingredients
- Completing deep cleaning tasks
Desirable Personal Qualities:
- Well Presented,
- Able to work well within a team and under initiative.
- Punctual and accurate.
- Hard working
Whilst we welcome disabled applicants, our premises has several levels, stairs, uneven flooring and upstairs function suite and kitchen. Due to it being a grade II listed building, adaptions to the building are not possible. Please consider this and enquire for more information when applying.
No qualifications required.
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
Apprentice NMW paid fortnightly.
31-40 hours per week
Employer will contact directly
Please send a covering letter and your CV to Samuel.email@example.com