Apprentice Chef Assistant,
Hop In Beer and Gin House, 37 Watton, Brecon, Powys, LD3 7EG
This is a long-term opportunity, and we look to train an apprentice to be an important part of our business going forward. Our first year has been far better than we forecast despite the current economic issues. We can only now anticipate a strong year after the current lockdowns come to an end.
• Ensuring food prep areas are clean and hygienic
• Washing utensils and dishes and stored appropriately.
• Sorting, storing, and distributing ingredients.
• Washing, pealing, chopping, cutting, and cooking food stuffs and helping to prepare salads and deserts
• Disposal of kitchen waste
• Cleaning food prep equipment, floors and other tools and areas.
Desirable Personal Qualities:
The person needs to have a passion for food and drink and have a desire to learn. They need to understand the importance of hygiene and have a strong commitment to themselves and the business to succeed. They must understand that our business is a fast pace environment, delivering the absolute best in Craft Beer and Gin from around the world. Our food offering must be of the same standard and therefore the majority of items are made from scratch, hence requiring someone to learn every part of the food preparation process. The key qualities we are looking for are
4. Team player
• No specific qualifications, just the qualities expressed above as full in-house training will be given.
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
31-40 hours per week
To be arranged via email and interviewed through zoom, depending on guidelines.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to – email@example.com