Swansea Fish, SA1 1XA
• Prepping & fileting fishing
• Weighting, grading & sorting stock
• Serving customers
• Processing purchases
• Making up orders for commercial customers
• Learning how to brine, smoke and salt fish
• Buying fish
Desirable Personal Qualities:
• Holding a Driving Licence is an advantage but not essential to the position
No qualifications needed
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
£6.56 hr for the first 3 months and reviewed after depending on performance.
31-40 hours per week
To be arranged with employer after application. In person following gov. guidance.
Send your CV & a cover letter to – Fishgirl@live.co.uk
Phone Calls – 01792 655 327