Apprentice Hospitality Assistant
The Cellar Bar and Kitchen Ltd, Caldicot, Monmouthshire
We are a local pub, serving good quality home cooked food and are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to start a career in hospitality with us.
• Greeting customers
• Serving drinks & food
• Dealing with customers & complaints
• Assisting the kitchen at busy times
• Cleaning to a high standard
• Cashing up & banking
• Management of weekly paperwork
• Responsible for opening/closing of premises
Desirable Personal Qualities:
• Confident, strong, bubbly person that is willing to learn
• Has a good eye for detail and is consistence
• Has a passion/interest in hospitality
• +18 plus due to serving alcohol
No qualifications needed
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
31-40 hours per week
In person socially distance in line with Gov. Guidance.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to – Info.firstname.lastname@example.org