Apprentice Hotel Assistant
This post is working in a small family run Hotel which is rural and not on the bus route so own car and licence is essential.
We will work to train and upskill the candidate in hospitality work including front of house, bar and kitchen work.
Hours can be long. Weekends are often included.
We would want to work with Cambrian to have a package of training in place.
Ability to earn more with increased hours in the high season
– Communicating with the guests and helping them with any questions
– Completing front of house tasks such as order taking
– Health and safety in the kitchen and Hotel
– Learning breakfast and dinner services
– Studying towards relevant qualification /onsite training
– Dealing with any issues and how to deal with them
– Learning Bar work and gaining Wine knowledge
– Taking orders and using the till and EPOS system
Desirable personal qualities:
– Able to talk with guests
– Eager to learn
– Able to work unsocial hours
– A willingness to learn
– Good English
– Able to write and read well.
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
16-30 hours per week
To be made directly with the employer.
Email a cover letter and your CV to – email@example.com