Apprentice Office Administrator
Mid Wales Sign and Print Limited, Welshpool, SY21 7BE
We require an enthusiastic, confident Apprentice Administrator, with past experience and a strong interest in business administration. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a fast-paced team.
- Receive and process customer orders
- Preparing general ledger reconciliations
- Preparation and processing of supplier payments and invoices
- Month end preparations
- Provide support for other financial duties delegated by the Company Accountant
- Provide general administration support to the business as required
Desirable Personal Qualities:
- Must have previous experience within an administrative role
- Have strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Have experience of operating computerised accounting software
- Ability to work on own initiative and within busy team
No qualifications required.
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
Salary depending on experience, skills & knowledge.
31-40 hours per week
Employer will contact directly
Please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com