Apprentice Pizza Chef
Captain Brown’s Pizzas are looking for an individual with a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience to join our team as an apprentice chef.
Captain Brown’s Pizzas runs from a classic converted horse trailer with a contemporary design, cooking pizza using a wood fired oven.
Since being founded in 2019 our pizzas have been hugely popular amongst customers, with many returning and enjoying various scenic sites across the Welsh countryside.
If you have the desire to gain experience in an exciting young start- up company already with a popular customer following, while attaining your level 2 and to develop your career this may be for you.
We are looking for someone who is proud to represent us. Someone
with attention to detail, a warm, and friendly personality to put a
smile on customers faces, ensuring they enjoy their pizza
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fun and challenging
environment to gain skills, knowledge and experience you need to
kick start a career in hospitality/catering.
Responsibilities Included in this role:
- Prepare fresh ingredients and dough to company specification
- Prepare Pizzas – all training provided
- Cook pizzas in wood fired oven – all training provided
- Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
- Strong awareness of overall situation; ready to take orders, payments, cut and boxing pizzas in between your set tasks
- Keep up to date / be proactive with menu suggestions
- Adhere to company policies and procedures – including reporting problems, deliveries, and temperatures
- Great organizational skills, time management and trustworthy
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work well in a team using initiative
- Superb customer service skills and a sense of humour
- Free pizza and drink per shift
- Discounted pizza and drinks at any site
- Company T-shirts
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Pay national minimum wage for your age
You will be fully trained with us for the job, all you need to bring with you is an eagerness to learn to make pizzas to a high standard, a strong work ethic and a sociable and friendly demeanour to the workplace.
You will be working with one or two other young enthusiastic people, trained in all parts of the process so you can complete a variation of tasks around the trailer, working together and supporting each other.
Desirable personal qualities
- Preferably with a driving licence.
- Please see job description for more personal qualities.
No Minimum Requirements.
Welsh Language Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
£135 – £258 / Week
To be confirmed – Incudes some days on Weekends
To be made directly with the employer.
To start as soon as possible.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or apply below.