Apprentice Production Chef
The Parsnipship, Bridgend, CF32 7AZ
Due to location having poor public transport connections, candidate will need to be able to travel to work independently.
- Preparation of ingredients / recipes
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy
- Assisting with packing and dispatch of products
- Compliance with Health, Safety & hygiene protocols & guidelines
- Assisting with stock management & receiving deliveries
- Other tasks as needed within the kitchen environment
Desirable Personal Qualities:
- You must be energetic and enthusiastic with a real passion for great food.
- You will have a sharp attention to process, detail and quality.
- You will be calm under pressure, quick to learn and meticulous at keeping your work environment clean.
You will consistently contribute to the smooth running of the kitchen and organisation of goods in and out.
Ideally Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate but this could be undertaken prior to starting work if necessary.
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
up to circa £15K
31-40 hours per week
Employer will contact directly
Please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com