Apprentice Production FLT Driver
Radnor Hills, Knighton, LD7 1LU
Always on the lookout for great people!
• To ensure daily FLT start up checks are completed, and issues are reported to Line Manager
• To maintain good house keeping
• Replenish stocks for lines ensuring correct product is line side and old materials are put back into warehousing
• Operate all palletisers Fault find and reset. Report ongoing issues to Shift manager
• Remove finished product from line and put into relevant warehousing, ensuring correct Identification is on all product
• To remove all waste from lines and place in relevant recycling areas.
• To load and un-load Lorries when required.
• Work in others areas of the business at the request of the Line Manager.
Desirable Personal Qualities:
We are looking for people who have a strong attitude to work, have impeccable timekeeping and a passion and drive to grow within the business.
Key basic skills required are: –
• Good verbal and written communication in English
• Attention to detail
• Mechanical aptitude
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
dependent on skills
over 41 hours per week
On site with employer
Please send a cover letter and your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org