An exciting opportunity to join Welshpool Medical Centre working within Reception.
- Receive, assist, and direct patients in accessing the appropriate services or health care professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way via the telephone or face to face.
- Ensure all enquiries are handled effectively and courteously.
- Filing, record keeping, and distribution of documentation is undertaken efficiently and promptly.
- Offer general assistance to the practice team.
- Project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors either in person or face to face
- Facilitate effective communication between patients, members of the primary health care team, secondary care and other agencies.
Desirable personal qualities:
- Good communication skills oral and written
- Clear and polite telephone manner
- Organised approach
- Ability to work as part of a team
- An evolving role with full training and support
Good standard of general education. Maths and English GCSE grade C or equivalent
Welsh language requirements:
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service
We will pay a higher rate than the minimum apprenticeship rate.
37 hours per week
Face to face interview at the Medical Centre
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org