Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Uplands, Villiers House, Charter Court, Swansea Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA7 9FS
- Taking and fielding calls, emails and automated tasks
- Registering and onboarding new customers and keeping them up to date on progress
- Processing Orders and updating customers with delivery dates and times
- Supporting campaign events and promoting our services
- Provide day to day customer support
- All general Administration duties
Desirable Personal Qualities:
- Keen to train, develop and learn new skills
- Interest in the Telecoms industry.
- An active interest and basic understanding of mobile phones, tablets, mobile tariffs, fixed telephones, telephone systems, internet, IT services and cloud services.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Strong communication skills, with a strong customer-centric approach to deliver an exceptional level of customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook knowledge.
- Ability to work proactively and comfortable using your initiative in an environment where priorities can change regularly.
- High levels of energy, drive and enthusiasm, with a passion for development and being an active and supportive member of the team.
- To be able to prioritise and manage workload effectively
Must be age 18 years or over on or before 31.08.2022.
Welsh Language Requirements:
Business and Administration Level 3
National minimum wage
31-40 hours per week
Informal Telephone interview and second interview face to face at our office in Llansamlet.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to –firstname.lastname@example.org