Cambrian Training Company are seeking professional Training Officers to join our team based in South Wales. If you are passionate about Business Management & Business Administration then we would love to hear from you.
Our mission is to engage with all young people, learners & employers, whilst supporting individuals to thrive through training and development. We have gained an enviable reputation throughout Wales for delivering high-quality training and development programmes
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking to recruit highly skilled Training Officers to work as part of our growing Business Management/Administration learning delivery team.
The ideal candidates will be able to teach and develop apprentices who are employed within the above sectors. Self-motivation, enthusiasm, independent working and team working is a must for the role, along with good interpersonal and communication skills.
You will be working directly with employers and apprentices of all ages so the ability to motivate individuals and support them in achieving agreed goals must be one of your attributes to possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have the proven ability to motivate individuals towards achieving agreed goals.
Ultimately you will gain a huge amount of job satisfaction through teaching your apprentices and achieving their Business suite NVQ qualifications Level 2 to 5.
You can expect to deliver teaching and learning in the workplace on a day to day basis passing on your knowledge and experience as well as undertaking assessments, assisting candidates in the preparation of their portfolio of evidence and carrying out progression reviews.
Similarly, you are expected to support learners to improve their literacy, numeracy and digital skills, and promote the use of the Welsh Language wherever possible.
It is a requirement to have access to your own transport as travel is critical to the position.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in Business Management/Administration
- Have Business Management/Administration qualifications at Level 4
- Have experience in leading a team and supervising others (desirable, not essential)
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Have a good level of IT skills and ability to learn new software
- Hold D32/D33, TAQA or A1 Assessor award or willing to undertake
- Hold GCSE A* C / 9 – 4 in English and Maths or Level 2 equivalent (desirable, not essential)
- The ability to speak Welsh is desirable but not essential
- Delivering effective teaching and learning to a caseload of learners in the workplace
- Development of learner’s skills, knowledge and understanding
- Plan and carry out assessments to meet the needs of qualification, including in person and online
- Maintenance of learner records of assessment and progress
- Engaging with potential employers and learners to identify new opportunities
- Working with other departments within Cambrian Training to ensure the learner is able to complete their apprenticeship programme in a timely manner
Salary up to £24,156.00 per annum depending on knowledge, qualifications and experience. Opportunity to earn £27,400.00 per annum (performance based)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlements
- Company Sick Pay Scheme on completion of the probationary period
- Performance related pay
- Wellbeing and mental health support
- Ongoing CPD opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Staff uniform, laptop and mobile phone provided
If you are interested in applying, then in the first instance please send your CV and a covering letter, outlining why you want the position and why you feel you would be a suitable candidate to:
Stephen Bound (General Manager) at the below e-mail address:
email@example.com Tel: 01938 555 893
You will be required to self-register as a Work Based Learning Practitioner with the Educational Workforce Council.
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be required at the employer’s expense.
Cambrian Training Company Ltd is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer.
The company reserves the right to close the vacancies at any time should we receive a large number of suitable applications. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for the positions.
|Job Category||Cambrian Training - Join our Team!|