Araya Sunshine Child Care
Kerry, Newtown, Powys, SY16 4DA
- To support childminder in providing appropriate learning experiences for the children attending the setting.
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of those children.
- To liaise with parents for daily handovers and information.
- To provide assistance with mealtimes, personal care, basic first aid if needed and hygiene help for the children.
- To organise and set up activities including messy play, water play and both indoor and outdoor activities and outings.
Desirable Personal Qualities:
We are looking for an outgoing, happy and welcoming apprentice.
Willing to learn and confident in ideas for the children’s learning journeys.
The apprentice will be required to do daily dairies also, so basic ICT skills would be desirable.
Handover with parents will also be part of the role which would require effective communication skills.
Time management is extremely important due to the children starting and finishing at certain times during the day.
Apprentice must be willing to undergo further training such as Paediatric first aid, food hygiene certificate etc. funded by the setting, however training courses may be required on a weekend although I will try my best to avoid this.
Apprentice to take time off whilst setting is closed where possible.
Working towards a child care qualification and have basic understanding of child care.
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
16-30 hrs per week
Daytime interview face to face
Please email a cover letter and your CV –HERE