Customer Service & Sales Apprentice
Evoqua, Unit 9, Severn Bridge Industrial Estate, Norman Way, Portskewett, Caldicot, Newport, NP26 5YN
- With the support from the wider team, liaise with customers on the phone and email to capture the information needed to place orders
- With the support from the wider team, administer quotations as requested by customers. Ensure all quotations are checked by a senior team member before sending to the customer
- Understand and follow company processes and procedures
- Update customers and internal departments on the progress of customer quotes
- Follow up with customers on outstanding quotations
- Provide a timely and accurate administration service
- Support the team with other ad hoc requirements that may be required
Desirable Personal Qualities:
- Good communication skills (both written and verbally).
- Comfortable calling customers (after training).
- Computer literate. Ability to use Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good attention to detail.
- As the employee progresses they will be required to check information from customers as well as that received internally. They
- will be required to , accurately enter information into company
- Ability to work under pressure
- As the employee progresses and responsibility grows, they will be
- required to process orders and quotations to agreed timeframes
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Ability to learn new systems and processes
- Good problem solving skills
The Customer Service & Sales Intern will work as part of the Capital and After Sales team. They will support the team with basic administration, as well as dealing with basic customer and internal queries as they grasp the skills required to progress in the job. They will be trained on how to use internal systems, as well as how to deliver a quality/reliable customer service. By the end of the apprenticeship they should fully understand how the sales process works and be confident operating as part of a team and individually in a busy sales environment.
Welsh Language Requirements:
Business Administration Level 2
£10,760 per annum
31-40 hours per week
Contact via email then face to face
Please send a cover letter and your CV to – email@example.com