To apply for this vacancy you must be ages between 16-24, as this is part of Welsh Government funded program. To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website >> https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=47550
CLOSING DATE IS ONLY A GUIDELINE AND MAY CHANGE.
SUITABLE CANDIDATE WILL BE OFFERED A START DATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- Cultivate is looking to recruit a part-time Shop Assistant
- The person will join this dynamic Cooperative working to provide and promote good food grown locally.
- Cultivate has a unique opportunity to manage the Cultivate deli in Newtown, providing socially and environmentally beneficial produce to Newtown.
- Plus a meeting place to catch up and share good coffee and cake.
- The successful candidate should be dynamic, self-motivated and possess excellent sales and communication ability.
- Ability to work alone and part of team. Serving and advising customers.
- Cash handling & basic accounting. Ensuring the shop is kept tidy and displays are attractive.
- Managing Stock in and Stock out. Dealing with waste streams.
- Ensuring the shop is compliant with all aspects of Health & Safety and maintains environmental & hygiene standards as required under instruction from Manager.
- Also to have the ability to nurture and develop existing customers along with selling the ideals of Cultivate.
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|