Cambrian Training Company Ltd, Ty Cambrian, Unit 10 Offa’s Dyke Business Park, Buttington, Welshpool, Powys. SY21 8JF.
Mid Wales areas with travel
The Job Role:
The remit of the job role will be to provide individualised training, development, and employability support for 16-18-year-olds and supported apprenticeships throughout Mid Wales. Working with individuals and employers to improve the chances of gaining sustainable employment.
- Working with partners to identify individuals who would best benefit from the bespoke provision Cambrian Training is able to offer.
- To build relationships with individuals and through training, support and advice help them address any barriers to employment.
- Work with individuals face to face and through a digital platform to create and deliver a learning plan that meets their needs
- To maintain regular contact with individuals and their associated support network.
- To motivate, encourage and support participants to move towards employment and tailor a package of support to meet their individual needs
- To build relationships with employers identifying suitable placements for individual work experience for no employed and supported individuals,
- To collect and maintain participant records as required
Good communication, organisational and IT skills are a pre-requisite for the job role along with time management and planning skills. Previous experience of working in a similar type role supporting individuals in their training and development is preferred. TAQA Qualifications along with Welsh speaking are desirable. A current full valid driving licence and own transport is essential for these positions as the post-holders will be required to travel regularly on business. The successful applicants will be required to self-register as a Work Based Learning Practitioner with the Educational Workforce Council.
Welsh Language Requirements:
Salary up to £22,748.00 per annum depending on knowledge skills and experience plus company pension scheme
37 hours per week – full time
Please send a cover letter and your CV to – Stephen@cambriantraining.com
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be required at the employer’s expense.
Cambrian Training Company Ltd is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer.
|Job Category||Cambrian Training - Join our Team!|