To apply for this vacancy you must be ages between 16-24, as this is part of Welsh Government funded program. To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website >> https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=47559
CLOSING DATE IS ONLY A GUIDELINE AND MAY CHANGE.
SUITABLE CANDIDATE WILL BE OFFERED A START DATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Ridiculously Rich by Alana are looking for a General Assistant to join their team in their brand-new bakery in Aberystwyth.
With the business expanding and our cakes in more demand than ever, you will be joining a busy and enthusiastic team baking and dispatching handmade tray bakes.
This role will include responsibilities in the production and warehouse areas of the bakery.
- Assist with baking all Ridiculously Rich by Alana products including tray-bakes and more.
- Undertaking training on how to use flow wrapping equipment to wrap all products.
- Packing, labelling and dispatching all Ridiculously Rich by Alana products.
- Compliance with Health & Safety and hygiene guidelines.
- Working with the team to keep a clean and tidy environment.
- Assisting with stock counts and receiving deliveries.
- Ad hoc responsibilities within a bakery environment i.e. completing delivery notes, checklists and general day-to-day tasks.
- No professional bakery skill required, but a love of cooking/baking will help.
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|