Hospitality Front of House Team Member
Trewythen Hotel, Great Oak Street, Llanidloes, SY18 6BW
The Job Role Responsibilities & Duties:
- To maintain a tidy appearance and professional conduct at all times.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies
- To continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position
- Welcomes customers when they arrive at the restaurant
- Introduces customers to the menu and announces daily or seasonal menu specials
- Answers questions about menu items, ingredients, and pricing
- Takes customers’ orders for food and drink by writing them on a ticket, entering them into a tablet.
- Passes customer orders along to kitchen staff for preparation
- Prepares drinks and serves them to customers
- Collects food orders from the kitchen, verifies that they are correct, and serves them to customers
- Ensures that customers are satisfied with their meals and processes orders for additional courses if necessary
- Removes used dishes, glasses, and flatware from tables
- Prepares cheques and delivers them to customers
- Processes cash and credit card payments
- Set up restaurant and clean work and customer areas
- Maintains familiarity with menu items, specials, and restaurant information
- Meets with managers and waiting staff daily or regularly in order to learn about menu changes and specials as well as discuss upcoming reservations and customers with special needs or dietary requirements
- Performs additional duties as needed
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
You will have the ability to work with little supervision whilst maintaining a high level of performance. You will be customer oriented and friendly with prioritisation and time management skills. You will be flexible and willing to work weekends and during busy and peak periods.
Welsh Language Requirements:
Living Wage £9.90 per hour plus company pension scheme
40 hours per week – although hours could be negotiable
Please send a cover letter and your CV to – Stephen@cambriantraining.com
|Job Category||Cambrian Training - Join our Team!|