Trewythen Hotel, Great Oak Street, Llanidloes, SY18 6BW
The Job Role Responsibilities & Duties:
- • To report and assist Head Housekeeper
• To maintain a tidy appearance and professional conduct at all times.
• To monitor and maintain all areas of responsibility to the set standard of cleanliness within the timeframe given, complying at all times with standards laid down in the work schedule.
• To service all rooms after customer departure as directed by the Housekeeper. Completing an inventory of the room, immediately communicating any deficiencies or damage to the Head housekeeper.
• Responds timely to guests’ special requests for miscellaneous items like cribs, cots, towels, etc.
• To follow COSHH regulations when using chemicals and ensure economic use of these at all times.
• To immediately report defective equipment to the Housekeeper.
• Assist and maintains inventory of necessary linen and supplies
• To follow a safe system of work within the Company Health and Safety Procedures laid down.
• To assist the Housekeeper and colleagues with departmental responsibilities once duties are completed.
• Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable to your own job role
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• To continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position.
You will have the ability to work with little supervision whilst maintaining a high level of performance. You will be customer oriented and friendly with prioritisation and time management skills. You will be flexible and willing to work weekends and during busy and peak periods.
Welsh Language Requirements:
Living Wage £9.90 per hour plus company pension scheme
40 hours per week – although hours could be negotiable
Please send a cover letter and your CV to – Stephen@cambriantraining.com
|Job Category||Cambrian Training - Join our Team!|