Hospitality Management Apprentice
The Felin Fach Griffin, Brecon
We will help with wine training with inhouse skills and also offer WSET awards up to the Diploma for those who have an interest in it.
Cellar Training will be provided.
You will be trained in using our EPOS systems and in day to day operations.
We will have you move through all different section of the hotel so our office, our Housekeeping teams, our Front of House Team and also some time within the Kitchen Team.
- Helping to manage the Front of House team in the absence of a site manager
- Communicating with the kitchen on each and every shift, taking responsibility for services.
- Involvement in financial aspects of cash-ups, stocktaking and looking at P&Ls
- Taking reservations and learning the techniques required to operate Resdiary and Hotel Perfect our booking systems for rooms and restaurant
- Knowledge of Housekeeping
Desirable Personal Qualities:
You will want to operate at a high level within the hospitality industry.
You will be able to operate within a close knit team but will be also able to operate on your own using your initiative and those skills that you will already have in managing to achieve the standards required to undertake a level 3 apprenticeship.
Being active and interested is vital.
As ever being well presented, punctual and trustworthy are essential qualities.
Being able to apply to undertake Level 3 Apprenticeship in Hospitality Management is essential.
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
£9.50 per hour. Salary on offer when apprenticeship is completed.
over 41 hours per week
Via zoom (if required)
Please send a cover letter and your CV to – Kitchen@felinfachgriffin.co.uk