Information Technology and Management Information Analyst Apprentice
Cambrian Training Company, Welshpool
To support in technology operations and contractual data requirements. Helping to driving forward continuous improvement and quality in day to day operations.
Quality Assurance / Continuous Development
● Help maintain, in conjunction with a third party service provider, the company’s network, software and hardware. Including acquisition, installation and maintenance.
● Assist in the updating and evaluation of technology documents/certificates such as product registrations, SSL certificates, maintenance agreements, service contracts, etc. related to technology operations and/or technology services.
● Support in the Identification of improvements that can be made to systems and processes ensuring that best use is made of available systems
● Support in maintaining learner records as per funding bodies’ specification and reflect a true and accurate record of the learning route and progress.
● To seek out continuous improvement of data integrity.
● To assist in the accurate and timely completion of WAG profiling.
● To support implementation of new systems to respond to the changing needs of the business.
● To identify and escalate MI issues and the implications of funding and all funding changes
● To support Head of Business Units with auditors where necessary on any area of MIS
● Ensure that all data required for the claim is entered accurately and on a timely basis.
● Liaise with managers to ensure that procedures are in place and are being followed.
● To provide regular updates and communications about the progress and risks of all activities
● Ensure that the non-conformance procedure is adhered to and provide reports as required
● Identify and escalate non-conformance
● To comply with all company policies and procedures
● To comply with the company’s safeguarding policy & procedure and code of conduct
● To comply with Equal Opportunities Legislation and be proactive in challenging prejudice, discrimination and stereotyping.
● To implement in full the Company’s quality policies and procedures.
● To consult the Company Health and Safety Policy with regards to their specific responsibilities as described in the general arrangements section
● To give consideration to their actions at work as to how they may affect the safety of Learners, clients and visitors to Company premises
● Support organisations core values
● Co-operate with all staff to achieve a healthy and safe workplace and reporting any risks identified, at the company’s or others premises, to the designated Health and Safety Officer.
● Other duties that may be identified from time to time by the Company.
● Attend relevant training / personal development programmes
● To take responsibility for personal continuous development
● To ensure all Intellectual data remains the property of Cambrian Training Company.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
● Ability to challenge discrimination in all forms
● Pursuing opportunities for own Welsh Language development and promoting importance
● Listening to and respecting other peoples’ views opinions and ideas
● Developing own literacy, numeracy and digital literacy skills alongside others
● Ability to critically appraise own practice, and adapt it appropriately.
● A car user would be Useful as the post-holder will be required to travel regularly on business
Training and Development
As part of this role, we will be offering an apprenticeship and other complimentary certificated training that links to the needs of the successful individual, their role and the business aims and objectives.
Welsh Language Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: Advantage
Welsh Written Skills: Advantage
Please send a cover letter and your CV to – Info@cambriantraining.com
|Job Category||Apprenticeships, Cambrian Training - Join our Team!|