Marketing & Design Officer
Cambrian Training Company Ltd, Ty Cambrian, Unit 10 Offa’s Dyke Business Park, Buttington, Welshpool, Powys. SY21 8JF.
The Job Role:
Cambrian Training are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, outgoing, hardworking, highly organised, flexible and creative person to work as part of a team. This role will suit an individual who is looking to work with a great team to further enhance their career and will give you access to a wide range of tasks across this fast-paced department. As a strong team player and an excellent communicator, you will play an important role within our busy in-house marketing and design team.
To be part of a successful, growing and creative Marketing Team that supports all areas of the Cambrian Training Group with the implementation of our marketing plans and annual campaigns to support overall aims and objectives. The group consists of 3 businesses; Cambrian Training, Trailhead Fine Foods & Trewythen Hotel.
To undertake this role effectively, you will need to work as part of a team supporting the creation and of delivery marketing materials & campaigns that complement the daily marketing activities. Additionally, you will assist the team with all digital, non-digital events and special projects, including representing the company at national & international events.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and willing to learn. A strong work ethic is vital as is a desire to learn across the full range of marketing, from Social Media, through events, design, strategy and more. On a daily basis the successful applicant will be involved with managing a diverse selection of tasks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Marketing Campaigns – Being an active part of the team to help create & implement marketing campaigns/plans as a department to meet business aims and objectives, including the creation of e-shots for our current customer base.
- Social Media – Assisting the team to create and design exciting & strong content for social media in line with our company brand and style, including measuring the impact of our activities; including blogs and videos.
- Design and content support – To work as a team to produce new branded artwork for use online and for print, as well as the production of marketing materials using design templates using adobe suite.
- Website/Platform Content Management – Supporting the team to update the company website’s to best sell our products/services as well as our USP’s.
- Have a Go – Responsible for managing the Have A Go project with utilisation of the interactive equipment at Head Office, including organising events/activity with schools across Wales with the support of the rest of the team.
- Events – To assist our Marketing & Events Officer to successfully deliver events for the group and competitions including attending internal & external events, including but not limited to skills competitions, awards, interactive careers fairs and corporate events.
- Supporting the dept to deliver daily and weekly action plans
- Managing your own workload to ensure tasks are completed on time
The ideal candidate:
As an important part of our friendly marketing team and we are looking for an individual who is a clear and confident communicator, both verbally and in written communications.
You must be able to work independently and as part of a team and to manage and plan your own workload effectively, with the ability to cope with pressure, essential. You must be self-motivated, conscientious and have the ability to work creatively to reach business aims and objectives.
A good understanding of the economy and landscape in Wales is advantageous but not essential. The role will be based from our Welshpool office. Also having the flexibility for travelling & staying at events is essential, following COVID guidance.
Previous experience of working within a marketing department is essential.
Design Experience & knowledge of Adobe Suite is also essential to this role, however training will be available to the right candidate.
A current full valid driving licence is essential for this position and the ability to speak Welsh would be advantageous.
£19,000 – £21,000 per annum depending on knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience, plus company pension scheme benefit.
37 hours per week – full time
Please send a cover letter and your CV to – Stephen@cambriantraining.com
|Job Category||Cambrian Training - Join our Team!|