If you are passionate about Marketing and want to work in a small and friendly in-house marketing team where you can learn new skills, with the option of completing a Level 4 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, then we would love to hear from you.
Location: Office – Head Office in Welshpool with occasional travel & staying overnight for events
Salary: £21,000 per annum, plus company pension scheme
Hours: 37 hours a week – full time with occasional out-of-hours work to attend events
Cambrian Training has been delivering professional apprenticeship training and development work-based programmes for over 25 years. Our mission is to engage with young and adult learners and employers across Wales to get them involved with quality training apprenticeship programmes in a range of sectors.
The company is headquartered in Welshpool and has offices in Holyhead, Colwyn Bay and Llanelli. The Group also has three other businesses: Trewythen Hotel; Trailhead Fine Foods and Mid-Wales Autumn Fayre.
The Marketing Team supports all areas of the Cambrian Training Group with the implementation of our marketing plans and campaigns to support the achievement of the business’s goals and targets.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An enthusiastic, self-motivated and creative individual to work as part of our friendly in-house marketing team. The role will give you access to a wide range of marketing and comms tasks in a fast-paced department and will suit an individual who is willing to learn and looking to further enhance their career. You must be able to work independently and as part of a team; able to prioritise, plan and manage your workload effectively, sometimes having to work under pressure. An excellent communicator – both verbal and written, you will play an important role in supporting our goal to be the best work-based apprenticeship provider in Wales.
- Previous experience of working in a marketing role or having an equivalent marketing qualification is advantageous.
- Ability to use software such as: Google Work Space and/or Microsoft Office: Social Media Platforms; WordPress and Adobe software is advantageous.
- Current and full valid driving licence is essential for this position.
- Flexibility and occasional travel and staying overnight for events is essential.
- The ability to speak Welsh is desirable but not essential.
- Social Media –Manage and make regular posts in line with our company brand and style on the Group’s different social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, X (Twitter) and LinkedIn channels.
- Digital Marketing Analytics – Monitoring analytics from Cambrian Training’s social media sites and websites and producing monthly reports.
- Website Content Management – Website maintenance and up-dates using Word Press (training can be provided). Working with and briefing Cambrian Training’s retained website developer to further develop the websites.
- Creating & Sourcing Content – Produce articles and new branded artwork using Adobe suite design templates for use online and for print. Production of marketing materials and publications (training can be provided).
- Ongoing Competitor and Industry Research – Ongoing monitoring of competitors and industry news sources to produce industry and competitor research reports.
- Marketing Campaigns – Help to deliver digital and traditional marketing campaigns as part of the team in line with the marketing strategy.
- Events – Supporting the marketing team to deliver Cambrian Training’s events and competitions including helping organise and attend events.
- Customer Relationship Management – Building a spreadsheet of Cambrian Training’s VIP customers and in conjunction with the Head of Marketing develop a customer loyalty programme.
- Any other duties as requested by the Head of Marketing.
- Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlements.
- Company Sick Pay Scheme on completion of the probationary period.
- Free on-site parking.
- Wellbeing and mental health support.
- Ongoing CPD opportunities.
- Company pension scheme.
- Staff uniform, laptop and mobile phone provided.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a covering letter, outlining why you want the position and why you feel you would be a suitable candidate to:
Stephen Bound (General Manager) at the below e-mail address:
email@example.com Tel: 01938 555 893
Cambrian Training Company Ltd is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer.
The company reserves the right to close the vacancies at any time should we receive a large number of suitable applications. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for the positions.
|Job Category||Cambrian Training - Join our Team!|