To apply for this vacancy you must be ages between 16-24, as this is part of Welsh Government funded program. To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website >> https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=47898
IMMEDIATE APPLICATION IS ADVISABLE.
CLOSING DATE IS ONLY A GUIDELINE AND MAY CHANGE.
SUITABLE CANDIDATE WILL BE OFFERED A START DATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
To assist with the day to day running and housekeeping of the sawmill in line with all relevant legislation.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assist the Mebor Operator with cutting and housekeeping of the machine.
- Assist the Maintenance Co-ordinator with general maintenance.
- Assist with Larch Cladding orders in line with company expectations.
- Assist the Sawmill Operator.
- Assist with cutting Block wood
- Assist HHB Co-ordinator with cleaning and checking the shaver
- May be required to perform other assigned duties, in line with their capabilities, to ensure workload coverage of the mill.
- Trained to operate a JCB and Forklift desirable.
Desirable Personal Qualities
- Reliable and conscientious member of the team.
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|