To apply for this vacancy you must be ages between 16-24, as this is part of Welsh Government funded program. To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website >> https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=47845
IMMEDIATE APPLICATION IS ADVISABLE.
CLOSING DATE IS ONLY A GUIDELINE AND MAY CHANGE.
SUITABLE CANDIDATE WILL BE OFFERED A START DATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Crèche Practitioner to join our Mobile Crèche team. You will provide care for children at venues throughout Wales, creating an environment which offers stimulating developing appropriate activities.
- Care for children of different ages (0-12 years) and support the development of each child by providing appropriate play/learning opportunities
- Maintain a safe & clean environment for all children. Prepare the crèche room at the venue ready for expected children, ensuring that activities/play materials & equipment are developmentally appropriate for the child’s stage of development for expected children, ensuring that activities/play materials & equipment are developmentally appropriate for the child’s stage of development
- Help book in children ensuring all the required forms are completed by the parent/carer
- To settle children who may have difficulty parting from their parent/carer maintaining sensitivity and understanding
- Supervise the children at all times & provide a high quality of care in a safe, happy & stimulating environment which meets the diverse needs of children in a positive way
- Keep all records up to date and accurate in line with the EYFS & CIW requirements
- Work in partnership with parent/carers to ensure the needs of the child are met.
- Identify training needs in liaison with the crèche manager and undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post.
- Undertake all these duties ensuring the right to confidentiality of the staff, carers & children involved in the crèche.
- Adopt a participative & collaborative style of team working, attend staff meetings, supervisions & appraisals
- Adhere to health and safety standards & act appropriately in an emergency, ensuring that the safety & well-being of children is paramount at all times.
- Carry out other general duties when requested.
Desirable Personal Qualities
- Highly motivated,
- reliable / responsible & organised.
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|