To apply for this vacancy you must be ages between 16-24, as this is part of Welsh Government funded program. To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website >> https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=47859
IMMEDIATE APPLICATION IS ADVISABLE.
CLOSING DATE IS ONLY A GUIDELINE AND MAY CHANGE.
SUITABLE CANDIDATE WILL BE OFFERED A START DATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
The purpose of the post is to contribute to a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for the children placed in our setting.
- To support other personnel within the setting and to implement the daily routine in the base room.
- Key areas are working with children, working within a team and liaising with parents and carers.
- Hours of work will be between 7.30 and 18.00
- Knowledge of childcare would be beneficial along with an interest in personal development.
- A full DBS check would be required. First aid and safeguard training will be provided.
Desirable Personal Qualities
- A reliable and trustworthy team player, with enthusiasm to learn.
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|