Production Kitchen Apprentice
Celtic Country Wines, Llandusyl
• Manufacturing of wines liqueurs and preserves
• Cooking of food for the bistro
• Following cleaning schedules
• Keeping a high standard of food hygiene
• Inventing new recipes and meals
• Helping with risk assessments and HSAPS
Desirable Personal Qualities:
Someone that is keen to learn and get stuck into anything that is necessary. Not afraid to make a mistake. Works well with a team and is good at following good food hygiene
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
16-30 hours per week
To be arranged at workplace
Please send a cover letter and your CV to – email@example.com