Get Jerky are seeking a Production Manager to manage their Jerky production facilities in Welshpool. Contracted hours are 37 per week however flexibility is key to this role to mirror the production plan.
This is a full-time position. Salary is negotiable depending on knowledge, skills and experience plus company pension scheme.
Experience and duties:
- Previous occupational experience in food manufacturing in the meat industry is essential.
- The successful applicant will be responsible to oversee and manage the daily operations and maintenance of the production plant.
- Manage a small team of food production operatives.
- To ensure that production and the production plant meets all health and safety, food industry hygiene, and any other government agency standards.
- Good communication, IT and organisational skills are a pre-requisite for this job role.
- An understanding of UK food standards and regulations is essential as is a current valid driving licence.
- The ability to speak Welsh is desirable although not essential.
To apply please write in the first instance enclosing your full CV to: Emma Morris, Sales Director at Get Jerky.
Tel: 01938 556 890 Mobile: 07508 892 007
Closing Date for applications: 20th October 2023.