To apply for this vacancy you must be ages between 16-24, as this is part of Welsh Government funded program. To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website >> https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=47876
IMMEDIATE APPLICATION IS ADVISABLE.
CLOSING DATE IS ONLY A GUIDELINE AND MAY CHANGE.
SUITABLE CANDIDATE WILL BE OFFERED A START DATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Due to our growth we have a fantastic opportunity for a property co-ordinator to join our friendly team. Competitive commission structure with team lunches on offer and a fantastic opportunity to progress within the company.
We are seeking a co-ordinator, who will be responsible for property management activities and general office admin duties.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of managed properties.
- Be the point of contact for tenants and landlords during the tenancy process including preparation of contracts and associated paperwork.
- Property management duties; dealing with maintenance issues and arranging contractors.
- Organise check in/outs and quarterly inspections
- Arranging sales, letting viewings and other appointments
- Matching customers needs with current properties
- Use our back office management and letting software
- General administration duties
- Understanding, knowledge and Interest
- Organised with attention to detail (essential)
- IT literate
- Work under pressure and be able to solve problems
- Can communicate on all levels
- Team player
Full training will be provided.
Desirable Personal Qualities
The successful applicant will be:
- Team player,
- IT Literate
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|